I've created this blog page due to problems continually on the internet with social networking sites, that I've had as well as friends and family have had. This way, I am in control of everything posted. I'm in control of passwords created, posts made, and friends or followers of my blog. I'm hoping those who care would join my blog site and we could still stay in contact. I'm planning on bringing down my myspace and facebook over the next month. Most likely the end of September. I'm choosing "who" can be invited here, as I have learned not everyone cares about things you have to say, or even truly cares about you as a "friend."
So, if you're truly interested in me, my family, my life, and would like to share with me, then you are welcome to participate on this blog. I will post pictures from time to time, but even those will be limited. I firmly believe our privacy online is and has been violated to the point where I am hesitant to post much of anything of significance anymore.
Either way, I will fill my friends in from time to time here. If you would like to follow me...then sign up to follow my blog and you will get email updates.
I love you all very much, and only am saddened by the deception that the other social networking sites have created among friends and family. It's very sad to see what has happened and I firmly believe it's only going to get worse, not better.
So...keep in touch. I look forward to hearing from you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment