Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Enjoying relaxing with our families on the weekends!  We all relish in that thought throughout the week, counting the days and hours and minutes before our work week is through!  It's what keeps us going week in and week out!  It's what American's work for...a life of freedom!

Yet, as we have seen over the past 8 years, our freedoms have been incrementally torn asunder by a powerful dictatorial cast of characters, who in the "name of freedom" have actually ripped American's freedoms out from under them!

I must say I stand aghast at my Christian brothers and sisters to whom I have sent and posted so many articles regarding what it is we're seeing implemented in this country, and most of them have no response at all, and a handful have a very limited response.  I must admit, I was like them just a couple years ago.  Going on with my life, watching my daily and nightly shows (although I'm not into drama and mostly loved Animal Planet and Bravo tv).  Yes, I figured what is there to lose...I live my life to the best of my ability, love my husband and children, pray, seek God, know His Word, and go to heaven in the end!

That's what most Christian's believe, right?  Sadly, most believe they too have a ministry, yet after 50 years on this earth, no one has seemed to "find" their true calling of God.  They have become content in the state they're in, and all the dreams, prophecies, and searching of our youth has been set aside for the daily duldrums of life as we've known it.

All that changed when I started researching the upcoming election back in late 2007.  Something inside me said the way everything was lining up didn't smell right!  That's when I came across a website:  http://www.infowars.com/, and articles by Alex Jones and his writers.  It was then I knew that everything my mind and heart had been telling me made sense! 

Well, it's late..I've given some of you things to ponder...will write more later!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: