Wow! Summer has flown by! Stayed home up until this month, and the first 3 weekends were spent flying around. Flew to Ohio first, then to Texas 2 weekends in a row! Little Bella (our chihuahua) was wonderful flying all over the country with us!
We went to our daughter's "Capital of Texas" Figure Competition, which is part of the NPC Bodybuilding program. It was her first one and she did great! She worked extremely hard for 13 weeks straight with strenuous workouts, and healthy dieting. I sure would like to have that kind of energy, cuz they even have "old ladies" like me in the competition. Check out her blog page leading up to the competition here:
Our trip to Ohio, the week before allowed us to finally meet Gary's first granddaughter Kyra. She turned 1 while we were there! She is absolutely beautiful! Such a sweet, loving temperment, you couldn't have asked for a more blessed child!
Well, then last weekend I flew back to Texas to help Jen after some minor surgery do laundry, etc., to get ready for her trip to Maui, HI with St. Stephens Episcopal High School volleyball team where she coaches. She left on Tuesday with the team, and they won their division!!
So, this weekend was a much needed "zombie" time at home. It was nice flying and seeing friends and family, but I also enjoyed chillin' here. Looking forward to our Navy son, Caleb to be home this week!! Can't wait to spend some time with him, although I will be at work during the day, it'll be nice to have his presence back home!
Of course, despite all my traveling, I still had time to keep up on the happenings across this nation. It's sad to still see so very many folks in such a passive state. Despite the Tea Party movement, which truly has been robbed from its original intentions, by the Republican "neo-conservatives", it seems many are still passive with the feeling they can't do anything. Well, I refuse to sit back and just take it. I'm not rich, so it's not like I have the funds to start any type of "movement" against the tyranny that is starting to really take a stronghold in our land, but I do have the internet, at least for now, read: (Googles Plan to take over the internet exposed).
Much is happening across this nation. Many of our rights are truly being stripped away. Many under the guise of the misguided and deceptive "global warming and green movements." Stop Taking Baths!
When the Prince of Wales tells folks to stop taking baths, and now cities are going to FINE ($$$) you if you don't recycle Recycle or be fined!
You tell me? How do we fight this tyranny? Everywhere we turn today there is some new "agenda" which comes across as a "goodie-2-shoes" idea to save the planet, yet in reality, is there to TAX you or FINE you to make the elitists that much richer!!!!!
You know what? I think I will start a grass-roots campaign! I need a good name for it. Like "RED ALERT AGAINST GREEN AGENDA" or something like that...I will take any ideas you may have!
Will try to check back in a week or so. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment