I posted a link below regarding a blog by author Tom Horn which gives just a glimpse of insight into his new book coming out Apollyon 2012. I will only say this. I firmly believe reality, as we know it, is truly only a matrix, and reality truly is the "spiritual wickedness in high places" that our Lord warned us of. As Christian's we have been given the "armor of God" and he commanded us to "put on the full armor of God...that we may stand against the wiles of the wicked one." Well folks, never before have I sensed God commanding His army of saints to wake up, stand up, and take up the sword of HIS WORD and speak forth righteousness, no matter what the cost!! Falsehoods have risen within the church thru the years. Many to this day live and believe the lies of Satan! Deception is rampant. But, truly HE is calling us to set ourselves apart! We must do this! I have talked with some who to this day see nothing wrong with "secret societies" such as Masonry. Well, I will only say this, the Word states, "there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed." Believe me, way too much insight and research has been done into these societies, that president's, and many worldly leaders have belonged to. It is time we wake up and "choose you this day WHO you will serve."
I only encourage those who truly do love and fear our Heavenly Father, to seek His face on these issues.
God bless you all!
(click on the links below to listen to more of what I am describing to you here)
No comments:
Post a Comment